(Video) “AUGMENTED” – danger results when line between the real and virtual worlds become blurred
“Set in the near future, where augmented reality has become so ubiquitous that the line between the real and virtual worlds have become blurred. When a new, dangerous technology is created that can manipulate the perception of this brave new world, who will exploit it? Who will monetise it? Who will become twisted by it?”
Augmented is directed by Ross Peacock and produced by Ben Mortimer of Black Arrow Pictures, and executive produced by Tim Clayton of Sweet Potato Productions. Starring Sabine Crossen, Brett Fancy and Camilla Roholm.
Posted by Augmented Film on Vimeo.
- (Video) “TRUE SKIN” – a futuristic world where human-cyber modification is the norm
- (Video) “RISE” – robots have emotion and their human creators don’t like it
- (Video) “NANO” – law mandating public implant biotech meets resistance
- (Video) “MANKIND DIVIDED” – mechanically-augmented people face hatred and prejudice
- (Video) “What’s Next For Augmented Reality?”
- (Video) “BIG DATA: L1ZY” – sinister AI take over a family and then the world
- (Video) “How AR/VR will Reform the Human Experience” | TED
- (Video) “iMOM” – a mother leaves her kids to the care of a robot.
- (Video) “Hyper AR where City is Saturated in Media and Marketing”
- (Video) “THE GIFT” – a robot butler stumbles upon a mysterious box