(Video) “RISE” – robots have emotion and their human creators don’t like it
“It’s us or them. This is the dark conclusion that humans have reached. In the near future, robots have developed advanced emotional sophistication and their human creators don’t like it. What should have been a simple and violent extermination of artificial life proves harder when a captured robot demonstrates that the human aggressors are biting off more than they can chew.” Stars Anton Yelchin from Star Trek.
Created by David Karlak.
Posted by Dust on Youtube.
- (Video) “AUGMENTED” – danger results when line between the real and virtual worlds become blurred
- (Video) “BIG DATA: L1ZY” – sinister AI take over a family and then the world
- (Video) “NANO” – law mandating public implant biotech meets resistance
- (Video) “ABE” – a robot’s yearning for love leads to death
- (Video) “TRUE SKIN” – a futuristic world where human-cyber modification is the norm
- (Video) “MANKIND DIVIDED” – mechanically-augmented people face hatred and prejudice
- (Video) “BIONIC” – a fembot dreams of free will and attempts daring escape
- (Video) “iMOM” – a mother leaves her kids to the care of a robot.
- (Video) “THE GIFT” – a robot butler stumbles upon a mysterious box
- (Video) “BLINKY” – every family needs this robot helper