(Video) “TRUE SKIN” – a futuristic world where human-cyber modification is the norm
“Great futuristic short set in Bangkok where human cyber modification is the norm, Kaye finds himself on the run for stealing a particular augmentation in this visually stunning science fiction thriller!”
Written & Directed by Stephan Zlotescu.
Posted by The CGBros on Youtube.
- (Video) “AUGMENTED” – danger results when line between the real and virtual worlds become blurred
- (Video) “MANKIND DIVIDED” – mechanically-augmented people face hatred and prejudice
- (Video) “RISE” – robots have emotion and their human creators don’t like it
- (Video) “What’s Next For Augmented Reality?”
- (Video) “How AR/VR will Reform the Human Experience” | TED
- (Video) “NANO” – law mandating public implant biotech meets resistance
- (Video) “iMOM” – a mother leaves her kids to the care of a robot.
- (Video) “Hyper AR where City is Saturated in Media and Marketing”
- (Video) “THE GIFT” – a robot butler stumbles upon a mysterious box
- (Video) “BIONIC” – a fembot dreams of free will and attempts daring escape