(Video) “ABE” – a robot’s yearning for love leads to death
A robot’s unending pain of wanting those he loves to love him back, compels it to fix humans in horrific ways. Its relentess pursuit leaves death in its wake.
From writer and director, Rob McLellan.
Video posted by MovingPixels on Youtube.
- (Video) “BIG DATA: L1ZY” – sinister AI take over a family and then the world
- (Video) “RISE” – robots have emotion and their human creators don’t like it
- (Video) “BIONIC” – a fembot dreams of free will and attempts daring escape
- (Video) “Inside the Race to Beat Deepfakes in 2020 Presidential Election”
- (Video) “The Shining starring Jim Carrey [DeepFake]” instead of Jack Nicholson
- (Video) “Terminator 2 starring Sylvester Stallone [DeepFake]” instead of Arnold Schwarzenegger
- (Video) “SLAUGHTERBOTS” – drones are weaponized to target specific people and profiles
- (Video) “NANO” – law mandating public implant biotech meets resistance
- (Video) “iMOM” – a mother leaves her kids to the care of a robot.
- (Video) “MANKIND DIVIDED” – mechanically-augmented people face hatred and prejudice