(Video) “iMOM” – a mother leaves her kids to the care of a robot.
“The iMom, a humanoid robot transforms the way parents raise their kids – she cooks, she cleans, she’s the first fully-functional mother substitute.
Directed by Ariel Martin.
Posted by Omeleto on Youtube.
- (Video) “MANKIND DIVIDED” – mechanically-augmented people face hatred and prejudice
- (Video) “BIONIC” – a fembot dreams of free will and attempts daring escape
- (Video) “BLINKY” – every family needs this robot helper
- (Video) “NANO” – law mandating public implant biotech meets resistance
- (Video) “THE GIFT” – a robot butler stumbles upon a mysterious box
- (Video) “ABE” – a robot’s yearning for love leads to death
- (Video) “TRUE SKIN” – a futuristic world where human-cyber modification is the norm
- (Video) “RISE” – robots have emotion and their human creators don’t like it
- (Video) “AUGMENTED” – danger results when line between the real and virtual worlds become blurred
- Robot conducts human symphony orchestra at a live performance