(Video) “An AI Made a $16,000 Work of Art”
“AICAN is a program designed by Rutgers’ Art & AI Lab that is pretty much an AI artist. After looking at nearly 500 years of art history, it learned the in and outs of artistic aesthetic, and created some pieces of its own. Who knows, maybe AI art will be hanging in museums around the world one day.”
Produced by Mashable.
Posted by Mashable on Youtube.
- (Video) “Making Art with Artificial Intelligence: Artists in Conversation (Google I/O’19)”
- Scary examples of AI-created deepfakes
- (Video) “AI Robot Creates Chinese Traditional Ink Paintings”
- (Video) “The Hypnotic Allure of the Never-Ending AI Art Generator” –
- AI now creating realistic human faces
- (Video) “How Artists are Shaping the Future of AR”
- AI designed a best selling tee-shirt in india
- (Video) “Don’t Fear Intelligent Machines. Work With Them” – Garry Kasparov | TED
- (Video) “The Incredible Inventions of Intuitive AI” | TED
- (Video) “Best Poker Players in the World Defeated by AI”