(Video) “The Hypnotic Allure of the Never-Ending AI Art Generator” –
“Artist Mario Klingemann’s groundbreaking piece of Artificial Intelligence (AI) generates a never-ending real-time stream of original art. The recent winner of The Lumen Prize for Art and Technology, Klingemann’s pioneering work features an AI ‘brain’ that creates new images based on photographs of portraits from the 17th to 19th centuries.”
Produced by Sothebys.
Posted by Sothebys on Youtube.
- (VIDEO) “AI Changing Photography: What’s Real? What’s Fake?”
- (Video) “Making Art with Artificial Intelligence: Artists in Conversation (Google I/O’19)”
- (Video) “526 Drones Light Up the Sky at a Beautiful Show in China “
- (Video) “AI Robot Creates Chinese Traditional Ink Paintings”
- (Video) “An AI Made a $16,000 Work of Art”
- (Video) “Bird Gamayun – Virtual reality painting (Tilt Brush)”
- (Video) “Art Comes Alive With AR”
- (Video) “Deepfakes Roundtable With Cruise, Lucas, Downey Jr. & More”
- (Video) “A Ride in a AI-Controlled Waymo Driverless Car”
- (Video) “AI-powered robot solves a Rubik’s Cube one-handed”