(Video) “Making Art with Artificial Intelligence: Artists in Conversation (Google I/O’19)”
“This session will explore new forms of visual art made possible by machine learning, from collaboration with robots to machine models of nature. Hear from some of the artists exhibiting their work on The Boardwalk at I/O as part of I/O Arts. This session is brought to you by Artists and Machine Intelligence”
Produced by Google Developers.
Posted by Google Developers on Youtube.
- (Video) “An AI Made a $16,000 Work of Art”
- (Video) “The Hypnotic Allure of the Never-Ending AI Art Generator” –
- (Video) “How Artists are Shaping the Future of AR”
- (Video) “The Incredible Inventions of Intuitive AI” | TED
- (Video) “Deepfake Tutorial: A Beginners Guide”
- (VIDEO) “AI Changing Photography: What’s Real? What’s Fake?”
- (Video) “AI & Algorithms: Pros & Cons on our Lives”
- (Video) “Can Facebook And Google Detect And Stop Deepfakes?” | CNBC
- (Video) “Elon Musk on Artificial Intelligence”
- (Video) “Artificial Superintelligence Documentary” | Science Time