(Video) “Ways Robots are Utilized in Spine Surgery”
“Dr. Mohamad Bydon, a neurosurgeon at Mayo Clinic, in Rochester, Minnesota, discusses the latest in robotic spine surgery.”
Produced by Mayo Clinic.
Posted by Mayo Clinic on YouTube.
- (Video) “Robotic-Assisted Joint Replacement Surgery is More Effective”
- (Video) “Anthony Jarc’s Presentation on AR and VR Robotic Surgery”
- (Video) “Surgeons Save a 2 Year Old Using VR & 3D Printing”
- (Video) “Robotic Surgery Results in More Precise Laparoscopic Surgery”
- (Video) “The Coming Automation Age: Cooking and the Food Services Industry”
- (Video) “Why We Have an Emotional Connection to Robots” | TED
- (Video) “Drones Help Battling California Wildfires”
- Robot used in landmark brain surgery to treat aneurysms and strokes
- The rise of cyborgs as chips being implanted under people’s skin
- (Video) “How These Self-Aware Robots Are Redefining Consciousness”