(Video) “Inside the Race to Beat Deepfakes in 2020 Presidential Election”
“”Deepfakes” have changed the idea that seeing is believing – and could have a huge impact on how future political campaigns unfold. Deepfakes are synthesized video created by artificial intelligence that can depict people saying or doing things that didn’t actually happen. As we approach the 2020 presidential election, the race is on to develop new technology to tackle them.”
Produced by Washington Post.
Posted by Washington Post on Youtube.
- Deepfakes put our national defense in peril as individuals can initiate foreign attacks
- (Video) “Can Facebook And Google Detect And Stop Deepfakes?” | CNBC
- (Video) “The Shining starring Jim Carrey [DeepFake]” instead of Jack Nicholson
- (Video) “Terminator 2 starring Sylvester Stallone [DeepFake]” instead of Arnold Schwarzenegger
- (Video) “Deepfake Tutorial: A Beginners Guide”
- Putin calls for guidelines and moral rules to control AI-powered robots
- (Video) “Elon Musk on Artificial Intelligence”
- Police using AI to redact faces and audio
- (Video) “AI can clone your voice to say anything and even trick your own mother”
- (Video) “BIG DATA: L1ZY” – sinister AI take over a family and then the world