(Video) “A Ride in a AI-Controlled Waymo Driverless Car”
“TechCrunch contributor Ed Niedemeyer gets a ride in Waymo’s driverless Chrysler Pacifica minivan in the Phoenix suburb of Chandler. The company is starting to match members of its early rider program with driverless rides as it starts scaling up its robotaxi service.”
Produced by Techcrunch.
Posted by Techcrunch on Youtube.
- (Video) “AI-powered robot solves a Rubik’s Cube one-handed”
- (Video) “Super AI Trained to Play Poker in 20 Hours”
- (VIDEO) “AI Changing Photography: What’s Real? What’s Fake?”
- (Video) “Deepfakes Roundtable With Cruise, Lucas, Downey Jr. & More”
- (Video) “Atlas the Robot shows off his Parkour moves”
- (Video) “Inside The City Where People Hire Self-Driving Vehicles” | CNBC
- (Video) “Bruce Lee’s Matrix [DeepFake]”
- (Video) “The $800M Self-Driving Robot Taxi That Could Beat Uber”
- (Video) “The Shining starring Jim Carrey [DeepFake]” instead of Jack Nicholson
- (Video) “Terminator 2 starring Sylvester Stallone [DeepFake]” instead of Arnold Schwarzenegger