(Video) “AI & Algorithms: Pros & Cons on our Lives”
“Developments in artificial intelligence (AI) are leading to fundamental changes in the way we live. Algorithms can already detect Parkinson’s disease and cancer, and control both cars and aircraft. How will AI change our society in the future?
This documentary journeys to the hot spots of AI research in Europe, the USA and China, and looks at the revolutionary developments which are currently taking place. The rapid growth of AI offers many opportunities, but also many dangers.”
Produced by DW Documentary.
Posted by DW Documentary on Youtube.
- (Video) “Elon Musk on Artificial Intelligence”
- (Video) “Inside The City Where People Hire Self-Driving Vehicles” | CNBC
- (Video) “Machine Learning: Living in the Age of AI” | WIRED
- (Video) “Self-Driving Cars: The Future of Transportation”
- (Video) “Don’t Fear Intelligent Machines. Work With Them” – Garry Kasparov | TED
- (Video) “3 Principles for Creating Safer AI” | TED
- (Video) “Can We Build AI Without Losing Control Over It?” | TED
- (Video) “Deepfake Tutorial: A Beginners Guide”
- (Video) “What’s Next For Augmented Reality?”
- (Video) “Can Facebook And Google Detect And Stop Deepfakes?” | CNBC