(Video) “Surgeons Save a 2 Year Old Using VR & 3D Printing”
“Doctors took a high-tech approach to helping two-year-old Ari Ellman, who needed surgery to remove a rare, life-threatening brain tumor. Before the procedure, which had never been done on a patient so young, they used virtual reality and a 3D printed skull to ensure the high-stakes operation went smoothly.”
Produced NBC Nightly News. Posted by NBC News on YouTube.
- (Video) “I Spent a Week in a VR Headset, Here’s What Happened”
- NJ school district turns to VR to reduce bullying
- Mom wears VR headset during birth and says it reduced labor pains
- How VR may help stroke patients recover and move their limbs
- VR helps austistic children, alzheimers, rehab and healthcare
- VR helps seniors relive their youth
- (Video) “Opportunities and Global Adventures in the VR Community”
- VR will transform older adult living and care
- VR is help easing health conditions from pain to phobias to PTSD.
- (Video) “Industry Leaders Reveal VR’s Capabilities Right Now and in the Future”